Our mobility scooter and powered wheelchair breakdown cover is one of the most affordable in the UK. For just £34.95 per year, our breakdown cover will provide you with a worry-free experience when out and about on your mobility scooter or powerchair.
Should your battery run flat, tyres deflate/puncture or a problem arise which causes your mobility scooter to stop working, we will send a qualified engineer. If the problem can be fixed at the scene (such as pumping up the tyre), we will do so. If not, we will get your mobility scooter/powerchair home or to a local repair centre. Our engineers are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- You’re covered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We will attempt to fix the issue on site if possible
- We will attend for up to 30 minutes without charge
- Taxi home provided within 20 mile radius if required
- We’ll get you and your scooter home
- We offer the cheapest recovery scheme in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I covered for my batteries going flat?
If the batteries in your mobility scooter or powered wheelchair go flat, we will send out an engineer to recover you. We are able to do this at any time or day of the year.
What am I covered for?
Our comprehensive mobility scooter/powerchair breakdown cover will cover you for mechanical failure, accident, criminal damage or any other kind of event that leaves your mobility device unusable or unsafe.